639. Tell the truth only if it’s convenient and if you can’t be bothered to make up something more interesting. || 'Lords and ladies'
638. Just because someone’s a member of an ethnic minority doesn’t mean they’re not a nasty small-minded little jerk. || 'Feet of clay'
637. Always check if there’s a man under your bed. You never know your luck. || 'Lords and ladies'
636. Sometimes it’s not such a good idea to be all clever. || ‘I shall wear midnight’
635. Even big collections of ordinary books distort space. || 'Guards! Guards!'
634. The reason why the rich are so rich, is because they manage to spend less money. || 'Men at arms'
633. What every true artist wants is to be paid.
632. If you want to sell the sausage you have to know how to sell the sizzle.
631. Numbers are used only by people who want to put one over on you.
630. What don’t die can’t live. What don’t live can’t change. What don’t change can’t learn.