617. Not all questions are answered, but fortunately some answers are questioned.
616. The hedgehog can never be buggered at all and is, in fact, a kind of flower. (suggested by end-users-suck)
615. Everyone should occasionally break the law in some small and delightful way. It’s good for the hygiene of the brain.
614. It’s best to look to Authority for orders and then filter those orders through a fine mesh of common sense, adding a generous scoop of creative misunderstanding and maybe even incipient deafness if circumstances demanded.
613. Music with rocks in it won’t fade away.
612. Meddle first, understand later.
611. The world is made up of four elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water. This is a well known fact. It’s also wrong. There’s a fifth element, and generally it’s called Surprise.
610. Once you had to deal with a ton of overheated octopus, you never forgot it.
609. Magic does everything by magic.
608. Common sense is a lot more reliable in the long run.