648. If you hate ******* wizards, then you shouldn’t **** them. || ‘Mort’
647. When his hands are higher than your head, his groin is level with your teeth. || ‘Feet of clay’
646. I’d like to know if I could compare you to a summer’s day. Because — well, June 12th was quite nice. || 'Wyrd sisters'
645. The freedom to take the consequences is the freedom upon which all the others are based. || 'Going postal'
644. People don’t like change. But make the change happen fast enough and you go from one type of normal to another. || 'Making money'
642. There’s no grays, only white that’s got grubby. || ‘Carpe jugulum’
642. One of the signs of real royalty is not having any money. || 'Pyramids'
641. People who think in italics needs to be watched. || 'Men at arms'
640. People accept evil not because they say ‘yes’, but because they don’t say ‘no’. || 'Guards! Guards'
639. Tell the truth only if it’s convenient and if you can’t be bothered to make up something more interesting. || 'Lords and ladies'