592. Food eaten while walking along contains no calories.
590. I like the idea of democracy. You have to have someone everyone distrusts. That way, everyone’s happy.
589. Just because things are obvious doesn’t mean they’re true.
588. In the end, it all comes down to knowing which “me” is the right one. (suggested by faeline)
587. ’Scrote’ may very well be a funny name for a hamlet or a village, but I doubt anyone from there feels comfortable with answering the question, “So, where are you from, then?” (suggested by humanity-cansuckmy-hard-drive)