561. The light fantastic is rather a rather disappointing purple colour.
457. Being a tourist is about not knowing where your luggage is.
412. No one goes mad quicker than a totally sane person.
399. Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out. (submitted by silencemayday)
289. It is said that the opposite of noise is silence. This isn’t true. Silence is only the absence of noise (submitted by banzivar).
288. When you put on a spacesuit it is vitally important not to forget the helmet. (submitted by le anon)
271. The trouble with unimaginable horrors is that they are only too easy to imagine.
036. Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and dead.(submitted by anhonestfool)