562. The trouble with dying in the attempt is that you die in the attempt.
553. While it is bad enough to be attacked with deadly and ferocious accuracy by a rather pretty girl in a white dress with flowers on it, it is even worse for the male ego to be tripped up and beaten by a travel accessory.
514. Death is like sleep. It’s just a lot harder to get up in the morning.
476. One hand clapping makes a sound like ‘cl’.
391. Having people horribly tortured to death is considered to be perfectly acceptable behaviour for a civic ruler and generally approved of by the overwhelming majority of citizens.