602. Talent just defines what you do, it doesn’t define what you are. Deep down, I mean. When you know what you are, you can do anything.
562. The trouble with dying in the attempt is that you die in the attempt.
553. While it is bad enough to be attacked with deadly and ferocious accuracy by a rather pretty girl in a white dress with flowers on it, it is even worse for the male ego to be tripped up and beaten by a travel accessory.
514. Death is like sleep. It’s just a lot harder to get up in the morning.
476. One hand clapping makes a sound like ‘cl’.
391. Having people horribly tortured to death is considered to be perfectly acceptable behaviour for a civic ruler and generally approved of by the overwhelming majority of citizens.
320. Cats make living worth while (submitted by banzivar).
292. There is a morning. There is always another morning.
276.there’s nothing more terrible than someone out to do the world a favour.
274. never enter an arsekicking contest with a porcupine