585. You don’t need anything to pull you down. Down’s where you go if there’s nothing to keep you up. (suggested by thegracechick)
560. Bacon comes as something of a shock to the pig.
408. Hit a man too hard and you can only hit him once; hit him just hard enough and you can rob him every week.
388. There is a curse. They say: May you live in interesting times.
323. Probably the last sound heard before the Universe folded up like a paper hat would be someone saying, ‘What happens if I do this?’ (submitted by captain-carrot)