612. Meddle first, understand later.
585. You don’t need anything to pull you down. Down’s where you go if there’s nothing to keep you up. (suggested by thegracechick)
560. Bacon comes as something of a shock to the pig.
408. Hit a man too hard and you can only hit him once; hit him just hard enough and you can rob him every week.
388. There is a curse. They say: May you live in interesting times.
323. Probably the last sound heard before the Universe folded up like a paper hat would be someone saying, ‘What happens if I do this?’ (submitted by captain-carrot)
303. There are no causes worth dying for, you’ve only got one life but you can pick up another five causes on any street corner.
275. Don’t play to win. Play not to lose.
134. A thing with a name is a bit more than a thing.
029. Fate always wins.