639. Tell the truth only if it’s convenient and if you can’t be bothered to make up something more interesting. || 'Lords and ladies'
638. Just because someone’s a member of an ethnic minority doesn’t mean they’re not a nasty small-minded little jerk. || 'Feet of clay'
637. Always check if there’s a man under your bed. You never know your luck. || 'Lords and ladies'
636. Sometimes it’s not such a good idea to be all clever. || ‘I shall wear midnight’
635. Even big collections of ordinary books distort space. || 'Guards! Guards!'
634. The reason why the rich are so rich, is because they manage to spend less money. || 'Men at arms'
one more, slightly late, Discworld-themed Valentine’s Day card! thank you, ragetiger-industries, for coming up with the very Susan-y couplet :3.