677. The world is full of small, round things that AREN’T eyeballs. (suggested by anon) || ‘Hogfather’
676. Lots of things may just exist in your head, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t real. (suggested by captain-smartypanties) || 'The wee free men'
675. If you’ll never be the princess, be the witch. (suggested by tophatandboots) || 'The wee free men'
674. Your Mother is a big Hippo.
673. Wisdom is one of the few things that looks bigger the further away it is. || 'Witches abroad'
672. Being assassinated is a natural cause of death for a king. || 'Wyrd sisters'
671. When life hands you a mess of spaghetti, just keep pulling until you find the meatball. || 'Making money'
670. There are no delusions for the dead. || 'Lords and ladies'
669. Things have no power that humans don’t put there. You can make things magical, but you can’t magically make a human out of things. (suggested by anon) || 'Wintersmith'
668. It’s not your place to tell people what to believe, if they act decent. (suggested by anon) || 'Carpe jugulum'