(206): No, you made a silk sheet toga and held up a dildo calling yourself “The Statue of Puberty”. People made pilgrimages from the other party down the block to see you.
(my lords and ladies, let me introduce you to our new December feature: texts from last Hogswatch. because why shouldn’t we mix ‘texts from last night’ and Discworld? we most definitely should. posts like that will appear throughout December, until
ChristmasHogswatch. hope you’ll like it :3. also, feel free to delete it if you reblog.)
615. Everyone should occasionally break the law in some small and delightful way. It’s good for the hygiene of the brain.
614. It’s best to look to Authority for orders and then filter those orders through a fine mesh of common sense, adding a generous scoop of creative misunderstanding and maybe even incipient deafness if circumstances demanded.
I’m sorry but can we talk about how the Doctor has visited Ankh-Morpork
Can a stolen library book lead to the reinvention of dragons?
613. Music with rocks in it won’t fade away.
it’s neither that nor that.
the reality is a crêpe. thin and tasteless at first, but you can add anything you want to it, fill it with just anything you can think of and make it tasty and awesome.
Thank you, Terry Pratchett, for 40 books in 30 years time that made us think, snicker and spit out our water.
612. Meddle first, understand later.
611. The world is made up of four elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water. This is a well known fact. It’s also wrong. There’s a fifth element, and generally it’s called Surprise.