668. It’s not your place to tell people what to believe, if they act decent. (suggested by anon) || 'Carpe jugulum'
667. There’s something on the other side of the desert. (suggested by thatchickwiththebook) || 'Small gods'
666. Life is a series of temporary measures strung together. (suggested by captain-smartypanties) || 'Interesting times'
665. Strength enough to build a home, time enough to hold a child, love enough to break a heart. (suggested by an anon) || 'Wintersmith'
664. The worthwhile words don’t burn. (suggested by anon) || 'Carpe jugulum'
663. The trouble with gods is that after enough people start believing in them, they begin to exist. || 'Pyramids'
whoa, thank you tumblr-
for not showing me notifications about new messages. that’s absolutely fantastic on your part, you douchebag.
everyone who has sent your submissions/quotes suggestions: I am sorry, I simply did not see any of these messages until now. I will try to complete your requests as soon as possible. sorry once again!
662. There are all kinds of darkness, and all kinds of things can be found in them, imprisoned, banished, lost or hidden. Sometimes they escape. Sometimes they simply fall out. Sometimes they just can’t take it any more. || 'Unseen academicals'
661. Don’t wish upon a star, It is astronomically stupid. || 'A hat full of sky'
660. The gods are great believers in justice, at least as far as it extends to humans. || ‘Pyramids’