663. The trouble with gods is that after enough people start believing in them, they begin to exist. || 'Pyramids'
whoa, thank you tumblr-
for not showing me notifications about new messages. that’s absolutely fantastic on your part, you douchebag.
everyone who has sent your submissions/quotes suggestions: I am sorry, I simply did not see any of these messages until now. I will try to complete your requests as soon as possible. sorry once again!
662. There are all kinds of darkness, and all kinds of things can be found in them, imprisoned, banished, lost or hidden. Sometimes they escape. Sometimes they simply fall out. Sometimes they just can’t take it any more. || 'Unseen academicals'
661. Don’t wish upon a star, It is astronomically stupid. || 'A hat full of sky'
660. The gods are great believers in justice, at least as far as it extends to humans. || ‘Pyramids’
A Discworld/GoT crossover: in which Sam Vimes basically just arrests everyone and that’s it that’s the show
659. If you left off traditions because you didn’t know why they started you’d be no better than a foreigner. || 'Hogfather'
Lady Sybil Vimes would have never allowed the dragons to be treated like that and she would have properly trained them
Death doesn’t cry, of course not. He is a skeleton, lacking glands, and hormones. Oh, and flesh and bodily fluids. He doesn’t have that either.
So Death does not cry.
But there are times when the lights in his eyes go out for awhile.