677. The world is full of small, round things that AREN’T eyeballs. (suggested by anon) || ‘Hogfather’
676. Lots of things may just exist in your head, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t real. (suggested by captain-smartypanties) || 'The wee free men'
675. If you’ll never be the princess, be the witch. (suggested by tophatandboots) || 'The wee free men'
674. Your Mother is a big Hippo.
673. Wisdom is one of the few things that looks bigger the further away it is. || 'Witches abroad'
Not to be morbid or anything but i’m pretty sure we’re all going to drop dead before there’s any movement on the Watch tv show. When was the last time we heard anything other than “we’re working on it”?
672. Being assassinated is a natural cause of death for a king. || 'Wyrd sisters'
671. When life hands you a mess of spaghetti, just keep pulling until you find the meatball. || 'Making money'
670. There are no delusions for the dead. || 'Lords and ladies'