649. It’s amazing how many friends you can make by being bad at things, provided you are bad enough to be funny. || 'Reaper man'
Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it! Enjoy the time with your family, enjoy good food, eat all the chocolate bunnies and say 'hi' to The Soulcake Duck.
648. If you hate ******* wizards, then you shouldn’t **** them. || ‘Mort’
quick PSA: for whatever reason, tumblr decided not to show me a notification that I have a new message. I just randomly clicked on the inbox icon and tah-dah: turns out I had quite a few messages there, ones I haven’t seen nor known about. so I am really, really sorry if you’ve sent something: a submission, a message and I haven’t replied. it’s not because I am a douchebag (well, I am, but I am trying my best not to be a douche on here), but because tumblr was a douche. from now on, I’ll be checking my inbox regularly - whether there’s a notification or not.
hope you’re having a nice Sunday!
647. When his hands are higher than your head, his groin is level with your teeth. || ‘Feet of clay’
That’s the series
646. I’d like to know if I could compare you to a summer’s day. Because — well, June 12th was quite nice. || 'Wyrd sisters'
uhm, so this happened.
is it this grand and big moment when I make a tearful speech how moved and deeply touched
(no sexual innuendo intended, I swear!) I am? I guess it is this moment. well, it’s a shame because I don’t know how to make big speeches. nor small speeches for that matter. and to celebrate this milestone, I’ll be speechless.
thank you all for clicking ‘follow’ and for still following, thank you for sticking through days when posts don’t appear and most of all, thank you for being there and helping me in creating this blog.
645. The freedom to take the consequences is the freedom upon which all the others are based. || 'Going postal'
Happy April Fool’s Day from the Fools’ Guild! (x)