638. Just because someone’s a member of an ethnic minority doesn’t mean they’re not a nasty small-minded little jerk. || 'Feet of clay'
637. Always check if there’s a man under your bed. You never know your luck. || 'Lords and ladies'
Fashion week with Havelock Vetinari
10/10 would smooch— Well, if I didn’t have those pesky scorpion pits to worry about.
636. Sometimes it’s not such a good idea to be all clever. || ‘I shall wear midnight’
I dunno what to say anymore except I am so sorry for anyone who follows me for anything other than Discworld
this onslaught isn’t ending any time soon
sO I ASKED NEIL GAIMAN WHO HE’D LIKE TO WORK WITH AND HE SAID, “As many of you know, I’ve written a book, Good Omens, with the remarkable Terry Pratchett-” [applause] “-and after something like that, I just don’t think anyone else compares! I mean, it’s like saying, ‘You know, I helped carve the marble with Michelangelo’ and it’s brilliant.”
635. Even big collections of ordinary books distort space. || 'Guards! Guards!'
634. The reason why the rich are so rich, is because they manage to spend less money. || 'Men at arms'
I’ve always pictured Carcer with this adorable, sort of Cherub-like face to go along with his horrible little laugh, I dunno why.
Prepare for an influx of Nightwatch doodles, I finished off my sketchbook yesterday.