672. Being assassinated is a natural cause of death for a king. || 'Wyrd sisters'
671. When life hands you a mess of spaghetti, just keep pulling until you find the meatball. || 'Making money'
670. There are no delusions for the dead. || 'Lords and ladies'
Seriously, though, why is there so much Sonic porn? What’s the point?
I mean: Is it not a truth universally acknowledged that the hedgehog can never be buggered at all?
669. Things have no power that humans don’t put there. You can make things magical, but you can’t magically make a human out of things. (suggested by anon) || 'Wintersmith'
668. It’s not your place to tell people what to believe, if they act decent. (suggested by anon) || 'Carpe jugulum'
667. There’s something on the other side of the desert. (suggested by thatchickwiththebook) || 'Small gods'
666. Life is a series of temporary measures strung together. (suggested by captain-smartypanties) || 'Interesting times'
665. Strength enough to build a home, time enough to hold a child, love enough to break a heart. (suggested by an anon) || 'Wintersmith'
664. The worthwhile words don’t burn. (suggested by anon) || 'Carpe jugulum'